Did you miss the inspiring “Jump Start Your Book” call with Lisa Tener and Sam Bennett on April 22?
Are You Ready to Get Your Book
Out of Your Head, Onto the Page and Into the World?
Give Me 8-12 Weeks, and I’ll Show You How to Write, Edit and Monetize Your Book
So You Can Elevate Your Career, Increase Your Income and Experience a Wealth of New Possibilities.
You know you want to write your book.
You’ve got a message to share, a story to tell…
one that has the power to help, encourage and inspire so many people.
You’ve been thinking about it, tossing around ideas… maybe even jotting down a few notes or making an outline.
Perhaps you’ve imagined what the cover might look like.
Or how it will feel when the first copies of your book are delivered to your door.
And you know, deep down, that once you write your book, your life will change. It will be filled with so many new possibilities… from new high-paying clients to speaking engagements or even a brand new career in a field you love.
The idea of writing your book is thrilling.
But when you sit down to write it, something happens.
You may start to feel overwhelmed, unsure of yourself or in over your head. Or you make a little progress, but then you get stuck because:
- You’re not sure how to structure your book… or how to make a strong start.
- The overall message of your book may still be a little fuzzy to you.
- You can’t seem to find the time to write.
- Or you’re afraid that you’ll pour your heart and soul into writing your book, and no one will want to read it.
It’s okay. You’re not the only aspiring author who feels this way!
Hi. My name is Lisa Tener, and as a book writing coach and faculty member for Harvard Medical School’s CME publishing course, I’ve taught thousands of aspiring authors who faced the same doubts, obstacles and tight schedules you face now.
And the good news is, the committed authors not only went on to finish their books, they got their books published and leveraged their books into a multitude of new career opportunities. From big promotions to 6-figure business deals, to invitations to travel and speak to audiences all over the world, to gaining access to top-level experts, to launching a whole new career. (You can read some of their stories below).
But they didn’t do it alone.
These authors got the support, guidance and expertise they needed to get their book written, get it done right… and enjoy the journey, every step of the way.
Now, you can, too.
“Bring Your Book to Life®”
The Award-Winning 8-week Teleclass and Book Writing Adventure
Now you can get the clarity, guidance, support and accountability you need to finally write, publish and monetize your non-fiction book or memoir.
Bring Your Book to Life® is an 8-week book writing course that will show you how to:
- Take your book from idea to first draft in as little as 8 weeks.
- Maximize your time, energy and efficiency so you can start and easily finish your book without putting the rest of your life on hold.
- Write your best book… the one you truly want to write. Not some fill-in-the-blank knock-off.
- Stay inspired and in your creative groove from start to finish.
- Avoid getting stuck, stalled or derailed.
- Structure and title your book so it resonates with your target audience.
- Become confident in your writing ability and uncover your unique voice, tone, story and message.
- Tap into the passion, inspiration and ease of writing so your book-writing journey is a fun, soul-satisfying adventure.
- Rest assured that your book has “the right stuff” to catapult your career to the next level of success and fill your life with new, exciting possibilities.
“My Book Won 4 National Book Awards”
“Lisa’s book writing coaching helped make my dream come true. I’ve won four national book awards, and I launched my own teleseminars, a speaking career, and a radio show (The Best People We Know), which is in the top 1% and 2% in popularity in self-help.”
This is Your Opportunity to Write Your Best Book, The Book That Represents the Highest Expression of What You Know and the Message You Want to Share.
Let’s face it. There are a lot of book writing programs out there. There are even some that promise you can write a book in a weekend.
So, let me be clear.
Bring Your Book to Life® is NOT a fill-in-the-blank, one-size-fits-all system. It is designed to help you write the book you’ve always wanted to write, the one that will resonate with your audience, establish your expertise and make you proud as punch once it’s finished, published and out in the world.
But that’s not all.
You’ll also get insider information on how to promote, sell and leverage your book into multiple income-producing, life-changing opportunities.
Do you want to know why authors who go through this program have many times ended up with lucrative business deals, Amazon bestsellers, invitations to be keynote speakers at national conferences, more top-paying clients, all-expenses paid travel opportunities and the career of their dreams?
Because Bring Your Book to Life® not only helps you structure, write and edit your book, it gives you the information you need to:
- Get your book published.
- Position your book to appeal to the media.
- Create a brand from your book.
- Get stellar endorsements from experts, authors and celebrities.
- Generate a viral buzz for your book.
- Leverage your book into multiple income opportunities.
- Land an agent, if you’re looking to traditionally publish.
Signed with Random House
“Lisa helped me fine-tune my book proposal and cultivate my style and voice as a writer. She knows what agents and publishers are looking for, understands what readers want, and has a strong, instinctive sense for balancing syntax and style. Through it all, Lisa was insightful and gracious – a pleasure to work with and a tremendous asset.”
Bestseller in Two Categories
“Nine months after Lisa’s live teleseminar Bring Your Book to Life® Program, I held my published book in my hands. The day we launched, the book climbed the Amazon bestseller charts in two categories.”
6-Figure Contract with Scribner
“Meeting Lisa Tener at Harvard Medical School’s publishing course changed my life – I landed a 6-figure book deal with Scribner. Lisa has an ability to bring out your creativity and at the same time she understands the business end of book writing and publishing.”
And Don’t Worry.
Your book-writing adventure gets to be as fun and rewarding as finishing your final draft, getting a publishing deal or receiving a slew of great reviews and recommendations.
If you decide to write your book all by yourself, you may start off strong, full of inspiration and determination. Then, a few weeks down the road, you slam into a wall.
You start to have days, even weeks, when you feel like you’re slogging through a swamp of resistance, writer’s block and self-doubt. Then you find yourself coming up with some flimsy-but-acceptable excuses as to why you can’t work on your book today. Or tomorrow, for that matter.
And, well, you know how the story ends.
I’m not going to let it happen to you!
When we work together in Bring Your Book to Life®, you will be able to:
- Call upon your writing coach and mentor (that’s me!) when you need expert guidance, support or feedback.
- Keep your creative fires burning brightly, break through resistance, conquer writer’s block and truly enjoy the process of writing and editing.
- Quickly call upon and connect with your own “Creative Muse” any time you need a boost of inspiration or fresh ideas.
- Discover and develop your authentic writing voice and unique style.
- Feel confident in your writing ability as you hone your skills and receive feedback and suggestions.
- Use your outline as a writing roadmap so you never feel lost or stuck.
- Enjoy the support, creative brainstorming and camaraderie offered by your fellow authors.
But Before You Get Too Excited, You Need to Know…
This Program Is Not For Everybody.
Bring Your Book to Life® is NOT the best program for you if:
- You’re not passionate about your story or message.
- You don’t feel a deep commitment to write your book at this time.
- You’re looking for a one-size-fits-all, fill-in-the-blank template book writing program.
- You want to write fiction or a children’s book.
- Your book requires extensive research, which hasn’t yet been done.
Okay, I’ll admit. It was thrilling to win the Silver Stevie Award for this program.
But do you want to know what’s even better than winning an award?
The success stories of those who’ve taken the Bring Your Book to Life® program.
3 Chapters in a Week; Book Deal in 6 Months
“I thought about writing a book for 17 years, but I struggled to tell my story. In January 2010, I started Bring Your Book to Life® and the ideas came so fast, I had to pull over when driving in order to take notes. The first set of exercises was so helpful that I outlined the book and wrote three chapters in the first week.
After I completed most of my first draft, Lisa showed me how to fine tune my book proposal. With her help, I got a top agent and signed a book deal. Just a year after I started Lisa’s program, I handed in my final edited chapters to my publisher. Now I’m an award winning published author.”
Signed With a Top Publisher
“I used to think that when it came to writing a book, all you needed was a great idea, and then a publisher would automatically say, “Yes.” Was I ever wrong! Lisa demystified the process and helped me understand exactly what I needed to be successful with my book.
From beginning to end, Lisa’s 8 Week book writing course provides the information you desperately need: from how to conceptualize your book’s message, meaning and value all the way to having a powerful first draft. I wrote my first draft of “The Generosity Plan” in just 60 days in Lisa Tener’s book-writing class. After working with Lisa on my book proposal, I am now a published author with a major publishing house.
If you’re serious, hire an expert and that expert is Lisa. She made sure my proposal was flawless and she helped me find the perfect agent in Jeanne Fredericks. I could never have anticipated publishing my first book under such impressive terms and conditions.”
A Mother Becomes Sought After Keynote Speaker
“Years ago, I started writing a book with my daughter. She had survived childhood cancer and overcome certain learning disabilities, and she wanted to share her journey – our journey – as mother and daughter. But after we started, my daughter was killed by a drunk driver. I needed to finish the book on my own.
I needed a structure. I needed guidance. I needed Lisa. So, I joined Lisa Tener’s Bring Your Book to Life®, and I got everything I needed… and a lot more. Much more than I expected.
Not only did I get structure and guidance, but I received Lisa’s support and the support of my fellow students for many months after I finished the course. We became a community of authors, ready to support each other and give each other ideas.
The best part about this program is that you stay inspired and eager to keep going. You’re inspired to make your book the best that it can be. And Lisa gives you the tools and guidance you need to write a book you can be proud of.
But writing and publishing my book was just the beginning for me. I was able to get actress Jane Seymour to write the foreword for my book. I’ve been invited to be a Keynote Speaker at a very large Dance Conference for dance teachers and dance educators in Hawaii in 2014. And I’m also going to be a presenter at the upcoming Rhode Island Chapter of the Association of American University of Women. Plus, I’ve been interviewed on many local and national radio shows.
And the book just came out two months ago! None of this would have been possible without Lisa’s Bring Your Book to Life® Program.”
“Now My Book Is Published And It’s Changing People’s Lives”
“It all started when I called Lisa in September, 2009, and told her it was now or never. I knew I wanted to write a book, but I needed that extra push and guidance to get started. Less than a year later, I held my book in my hands.
After her eight-week course, I’d completed eight of the ten chapters. The weekly sessions helped me find my focus, held me accountable to my own goals, and provided some great strategies, creative ideas, and practical marketing advice. A few months ago, I published my book, Stuck with Mr. Wrong, and already I’ve heard from women who told me my book changed their lives. I highly recommend Lisa’s Bring Your Book to Life® Program.”
“Greater success than I ever anticipated”
“I joined Lisa’s Bring Your Book to Life® Program because I’m teaching, I run a business, I’m very time strapped and I knew that I would need a set program in order to actually get a book launched. Lisa had the system together to motivate me and keep me disciplined.
Lisa is very passionate about what she does and is also extremely supportive. She balances that support with a great way of holding you accountable.
The goal from starting was to actually work on a book proposal but I got more done than I anticipated – I got about half the book written and I have my proposal pretty much done—a lot more progress and much greater success than I ever anticipated.”
“My Book Is Now Getting Rave Reviews and Endorsements”
“I joined Lisa’s Bring Your Book to Life® Program because I wanted the accountability to write, finish and take my book to market. And I was able to do just that. And more.
Not only did I finish and publish my book, I was able to get incredible testimonials from well-known and respected leaders in my field… like Joe Vitale, Marci Shimoff and Bob Doyle. As a first-time author, this is an incredible coup for me. And I know I wouldn’t have had the confidence to ask for those endorsements without Lisa’s program.
I also know that my book would not have been brought to life without the help of this program. As I look back on my experience, I realize I learned everything I needed to know about writing, editing, formatting, and marketing — and did I say editing? Because I became a much better writer as a result of this program. And I continue to improve with every newsletter, blog post, web page or flier I create.
Lisa is tireless in her willingness to teach, direct, provide feedback and useful advice. She has a gracious, generous spirit and I couldn’t be happier with the results I’ve achieved with her loving guidance. Both my business and the publicity for my book continue to grow. Thank you, Lisa!”
I can’t wait to show you how easy and rewarding it can be to write your best book, stay inspired and feel confident in your ability to get your book out there… without wasting time, getting stuck or feeling overwhelmed.
Get Ready For the Juicy Details!
“Bring Your Book to Life®” includes award-winning book writing materials, private work with a top expert in the field and an 8-week teleclass that has all the advantages of a live workshop.
Our sessions are highly interactive. While each class is designed to cover certain material, you tell me what you need most during our time together…. so you don’t have to sit through hours of material you don’t need or already understand.
We use a special conferencing system that allows you to experience the same type of personal interaction, instant feedback and personal connection you usually get in a live workshop. We even have the ability to break into smaller groups for greater focus, feedback and brainstorming.
And We Can Get Started Before Class Begins!
As soon as you register, you will receive:
The Quick Start to Kick- Start Your Book: Turn Your Passion into Profit, a self-study guide to give you a head start on clarifying your book’s message, concept and structure.
Plus, this program will help you create a timeframe for writing your book that works with your schedule.
You will also receive:
A private, one-on-one book writing consultation session with me in which we’ll clarify the overall concept for your book—including features, tone, overall content and more — review your outline and make sure your book appeals to the right target market. Plus, I will continue to give you feedback on your outline until you are confident that you have one that best suits your book and your market.
Before our first class, you will have a book concept, content and structure that is sure to engage your target market and be highly marketable.
You will also receive:
There is no fluff, filler or empty information on these recordings. They have been edited to provide 100% high-value, no-nonsense information, tips, techniques and guidance to help you write your book.
And Away We Go!
Once you’ve had a chance to clarify the concept of your book, create your outline, consult with me one-on-one (and possibly start writing your first chapter) our weekly classes will begin!
|Tuesday||Apr 29, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||May 6, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||May 13, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||May 20, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||May 27, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||Jun 3, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||Jun 10, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
|Tuesday||Jun 17, 2014||8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|
Make up date in case of a cancellation: June 24.
Week 1: Write Chapter One and Discover Your Tone
- Start or continue writing your first chapters and introduction.
- Develop the right tone for your book to keep your readers engaged.
- Learn and engage the essential elements of a successful book.
- Discover the questions you must ask and answer.
- Receive Special instructions and tips for memoir writers.
Week 2: Traction in Action: Create Your Action Plan
- Why a plan is critical if you want to finish your book, save time and stay motivated
- How to create a plan that is perfect for you
- How to make sure there’s a market for your book
- How to spice up your writing with stories
- Of course, your biggest focus this week will be writing chapter 2 or 3 of your book.
Week 3: Time is on Your Side: Time Management Tools That Rock
- How to make time work for you (even when you’re sure you don’t have any)
- What to do when you’re too pooped to write
- Meet your Muse to stay inspired and full of fresh ideas
- How to easily break through any blocks or resistance
- When and how to get feedback
- And you’ll write yet another chapter or more!
Week 4: Lean on Me: Getting Support You Need for Breakthrough Results
- Why asking for support is critical to your success
- The 3 best ways to find a supportive writing community
- How to know who’s a fan and who’s a foe when it comes to your book writing success
- Your own writing buddy and accountability partner
- The advantages of having access to a writing mentor
- Celebrate! With another chapter or two written, you could be half-way through your first draft.
Week 5: Armed and Organized: Creating Systems that Work for You
- Special systems for speakers, trainers and article writers
- 4 secret systems for capturing your best ideas
- How to illustrate your points with other people’s stories
- Enjoy the momentum and joy of writing yet another chapter or two of your book.
Week 6: Bring Your Book to Life®: Making Your Book a Media Magnet
- How to write a book that promotes itself
- How to position your book to appeal to the media
- How to create a brand from your book
- How to get endorsements from other experts, authors and celebrities
- Publicity and sales secrets from best-selling writers
- How to make your book go viral… without publicity
- You are on a roll… with another chapter or more written… and I’ll be right there if you need support or suggestions.
Week 7: From Here to Eternity: Your Next Steps
- How to enjoy the editing process—and quickly become good at it
- The 3 sure-fire ways to transform your writing from “pretty good” to “really great”
- Priceless writing and editing tips from experienced authors
- How to leverage your book into multiple income opportunities
- An easy grammar guide
- What to look for in a professional editor, should you choose to hire one
- How to land an agent
- Getting published: Traditional publishing vs. Self Publishing
- You’re in the home stretch! Your first draft is almost complete.
Week 8: Tying the Loose Ends: Blurbs, Blogs, Forewords, Back Matter and Don’t Forget the Title!
- How to get great blurbs and endorsements to establish your credibility and inspire readers to buy
- 5 easy strategies to attract an audience of readers and fans with your own blog
- How to select, ask and guide someone to write the foreword to your book
- The art and science of writing the perfect title for your book
- More creative brainstorming on your title so it stands out, captures the core of your message and inspires readers to buy
- Woohoo! This could be the week you write the final chapter of your book.
- Pssst! I’ll also share my special tip to make your book a viral sensation.
Get Writing, Keep Writing and Finish Your First Draft*
Every aspect of this program, from the weekly classes, to the additional CDs or mp3s, to your accountability buddy is designed to keep you writing and focused on finishing your first draft.
*Special Note to Memoir Writers:
Memoirs usually take more time to write than other non-fiction books, so you may not finish your entire first draft in just 8 weeks. Nevertheless, you will have everything you need to continue writing, finish your first draft, edit it and get it ready to be published.
Plus if you want, as a memoir writer, you can take the Bring Your Book to Life® teleseminars a second time at no extra charge.
Accountability à la mode
There is nothing like the support of your fellow authors to keep you in the creative groove and on schedule. But you’ll not only have the accountability and support of the group, you’ll also have your own accountability buddy. I will even give you a proven, time-saving check-in format so you and your buddy keep your meetings brief, efficient and effective.
(If you’re someone who likes to get a jump on things, you can request to be assigned an accountability buddy even before class begins.)
Your Own Personal Writing Coach and Editor
Throughout the program, I’ll give you my advice on how to write and finish your book. I’m there if you have questions, face a challenge or need support to get back on track—right away, so you don’t lose any time.
Plus, you can send me up to 30 pages of your manuscript and I will give you detailed feedback on how to make it even better.
I’m not going to leave you in the lurch when our 8 weeks are over. No way. I will send you a personalized editing plan that fits your writing style and addresses any challenges you may have around finishing your book. Plus you’ll end with a private strategy session with me so we can map out your next steps.
If you have any questions about Bring Your Book to Life®, or if you’re still not sure it’s for you, please email me. I’ll get back to you right away.
One Question You Must Be Asking…. “How Much Does It Cost?”
The full tuition is $4,997
Or you can make 2 payments of $2697
When you consider the possibilities that will open to you once you become a published author, your tuition could be one of the best investments you can make in your future.
I spent over a hundred thousand dollars on my writing, marketing and entrepreneurial education at MIT—studying with many top experts, including the late Frank Conroy, who became Director of the famed Iowa Writer’s Workshop and was considered one of the top writing teachers of the last few decades. I also completed both Bachelors and Masters degrees in business management.
Then I spent many more years in the trenches helping clients publish and even get 5- and 6-figure book deals with top publishers.
When you work with me, you’ll benefit from all of this education and experience.
As one Bring Your Book® to Life graduate put it, “It’s like getting a graduate school education in writing and publishing a book.”
If you read the testimonials above, you know it is possible for you to land a 5- or even 6-figure business deal, become an Amazon best-seller or a featured keynote speaker. All of this and more is possible for you as a graduate of Bring Your Book to Life®. There is a whole new world of money-making and soul-satisfying opportunities available to you.
So, don’t hesitate. Let’s get your book written now.
Get A Load of These Special Bonuses!
When you register for Bring Your Book to Life® today, you will receive all these special bonus gifts:
- Five Steps for Writing with Ease and Inspiration
- Build Your Credentials and Platform as an Author
- Five Ways to Land an Agent with a Wildly Successful Book Proposal
- Five Best Ways to Meet and Pitch Top Literary Agents
- Empowered Author: How to Avoid the Ten Worst Mistakes of New Authors
- Choosing the Optimal Publishing Option
- Three Speedy Authors Share Their Secrets For Writing A Book In Just A Few Weeks
- Lisa’s Meet Your Muse Visualization
- Template for Letter To Potential Anecdote Provider
- Template for your Author Bio
- Kate Beeders’ “Procrastination Buster”(MP3)
- Publishing Trends: What Agents and Publishers Are Looking For in This Market (and How to Attract Their Attention)
If after the first class, you’re not satisfied that the class delivered what was promised, you will receive a full refund, minus the fee for any private work we’ve done prior to class, as long as you let me know within two days of class and you return your materials in like-new condition (it’s okay if you take off the shrink-wrap!)
Yes, absolutely! I want to get the coaching, support and accountability I need to write my book and know how to edit it, sell it and leverage it into a multitude of opportunities.
I understand that as a participant in the Bring Your Book to Life® program, I will receive:
- The Quick Start to Kick- Start Your Book: Turn Your Passion into Profit self-study program so I can start to clarify my message, create a structure and reasonable timeframe for writing my book, and even start writing it.
- A private, one-on-one book writing consultation session with Lisa in which we’ll clarify the overall concept for my book, review my outline and make sure my book appeals to the right target market.
- Continued feedback on my outline until I’m confident I have the right one.
- The Bring Your Book to Life® week-by-week guidebook and 8-CD or mp3 set to use as additional information throughout the live teleseminar.
- 8 live, highly interactive teleclasses that have all the advantages of a live workshop.
- My own accountability buddy to keep me writing and committed to the process.
- My own writing and editing coach, Lisa Tener, will give me advice on how to write and finish my book, answer my questions, and give extra support should I need it.
- Up to 30 pages of my manuscript will receive Lisa’s detailed feedback and suggestions on how to make it better.
- Plus, 12 Bonus Gifts!
I agree to pay in one of the following ways:
- The full tuition of $4,997
- In 2 payments of $2697
I understand that after the first live teleclass, if I feel the class didn’t deliver what was promised, I can receive a full refund, minus the fee for any private work I’ve done with Lisa prior to class. I understand that this guarantee applies only if I let Lisa know within two days of class and I return all the materials in like-new condition, minus the shrink-wrap.
Sign up now and in the 8-week course, you could have the first draft of your book finished. And you will know how to edit your book, sell it and leverage it into new opportunities, new clients, new sources of income or maybe even a whole new career.
And you won’t have to do it all alone.
Join me, and let’s Bring Your Book to Life®!
P.S. I know you’re busy and you’re probably wondering if it’s really possible to write your book when you’re already so strapped for time. Let me tell you right now, it is possible. And it doesn’t have to be hard! All it takes is your commitment, a little creative planning and some strategic time management. I’ll show you how.
P.P.S. If you have any questions or need more information, please email me. I’d be happy to talk to you about your book and help you get clear about whether Bring Your Book to Life® is the best program for you.
Lisa Goes Out of Her Way to Over-Deliver
“In her Bring Your Book to Life® Program, Lisa empowered me to see the bigger vision and the power of my higher self behind my book. She helped me realize that I had the ability to write my book now and gave me a resonant and powerful blend of concrete, specific writing steps.
The course provided gentle-but-firm accountability to commit to accomplishment and get it done. The interactions and exercises in the group helped me come up with some of my most creative ideas, and Lisa and my classmates celebrated both my smallest and biggest successes, which created an upward spiral that pulled me along, rather than being pushed.
Lisa goes out of her way to over-deliver. Without her Bring Your Book to Life® Program, I never would have progressed beyond my outline. I would never have understood how to get in touch with my higher self, who has the answers—answers that my conscious self wouldn’t allow me to see. I would not have persevered without this program.”