So, You’ve Thought of Writing a Book?
…but maybe you’re not sure how to start
…or you’re just a little stuck
…or you need a bit more guidance…
Join us on March 19th to get all the answers!
You have a book inside of you waiting to be written.
You’ve been thinking about it, dreaming about it and even talking to your friends about it. And you know, in your bones, that writing your book will change your life in many wonderful ways while simultaneously changing the lives of others!
So, what’s stopping you?
If you’re like most people:
- You’re excited about your book but have trouble making the time consistently
- You don’t know where or how to start
- You started but now you’re feeling stuck
- The idea of writing your book “feels” great, but when you sit down to make it happen, you get attacked by self-doubts
- You’re writing, but you’re worried it’s the wrong book or it’s not quite coming out right.
All of these challenges are normal, but not acceptable.
That’s why I, Linda Joy, am bringing you my personal Book Coach to provide the tips and tools to get you well on your way to writing and publishing a successful book—one that truly does make your dreams come true.
Author of the forthcoming Percolate (Hay House 2013)
Lisa’s clients have used their books to:
- Retire from a day job and start a new career as speaker/author/coach.
- Fund a love of international travel.
- Land a six figure job, huge pay increase and double the vacation!
- Appear on Oprah, the Today Show, the CBS Early Show to make a bigger impact.
- Fill seminars and other offerings.
- Land more well-paid keynote speaking opportunities.
- More than double their income.
- Live life in a new, expanded way.
And, of course, change people’s lives!
As a book writing coach, workshop leader and faculty member for Harvard Medical School’s publishing course, Lisa Tener has helped thousands of aspiring writers who had these same challenges, questions and doubts about writing their how-to book, self-help book or memoir. She helped me get clarity on my bestselling book, A Juicy Joyful Life and on March 19, 2013, she can help you with yours—and at no charge.
Discover Lisa’s AWARD-WINNING Book-Writing and Publishing Secrets
On Tuesday, March 19, Lisa will share her secrets for guiding clients who got 5- and 6- figure publishing deals! Our special surprise guests will bring you their experiences and insights into the publishing process.
Lisa will help you:
- Connect with your own deep wisdom about the amazing book inside you.
- Discover how to finally make time for that book in your busy life—so that book can be out there making a difference for people.
And you can:
- Find out the keys to writing a high quality, unique, marketable book quickly—and with ease.
- Learn the secrets that help her clients snag 5- and 6- figure book deals with top publishers!
- Hear how Lisa’s clients are using their books to fulfill their dreams—and get inspired.
- Get clear on your next step.
Author of If You Want an Eggroll, Get Out of the Pizzeria
Be on the Live Call and you could hear Your Name called as the winner of one of thousands of dollars in prize packages!
Including copies of Quick Start to Kick-Start Your Book, a download version of Lisa’s Inspiration to Author in 8 Weeks Program, gift certificates for $100 and $200 to our store, a blog interview and announcement about your book in Lisa’s newsletter and a three-hour Authentic Platform Building for Authors virtual retreat with Publisher Linda Joy. But you can’t win unless you attend the call LIVE.
Award Winning Book Coach Lisa Tener has helped dozens of published authors get their books written, into print and into the hands of readers around the world. Some have been published by major publishers: Simon and Schuster, Random House, Prometheus Books, Scribner, Beyond Words…others have self published. There are more opportunities than ever. Lisa teaches on the faculty of Harvard Medical School’s CME publishing course and her book coaching clients have appeared on Oprah, Montel, CBS Early Show and more.
Author of The Generosity Plan (Simon & Schuster)