Plus, you may choose to be notified when my new book launches, "The Joy of Writing Journal: Spark Your Creativity in 8 Minutes a Day"!
1. A notebook: paper or virtual.
2. Something to write with: his own hands, a pen, a stylus, a keyboard.
3. Sleep: You can cheat short term, but long term, this one is crucial!
4. Desire: And a good night’s rest supports your passion–see #3.
5. Time: Yes, we all have this. It’s just how we choose to use it. You have 24 hours, just pick one or a half or a quarter.
6. Belief in herself: okay, most people doubt themselves to some extent. Just fake it till you make it. Somewhere deep inside you is belief. Keep showing up until doubt becomes belief and then transcends to knowing. Repeat.
7. Trust: Without trust you try to control. And you never get to the juicy stuff. let it all out on the page. You can pick through to discover the juicy stuff later.
8. Source: This is where the juicy stuff comes from. Good news–it’s part of all of us. You don’t need to strive here. Just discover.
9. Fans: Before you have fans, you need to be your first fan–or at least your advocate and cheerleader. Go, team, go.
10: A Place to Write: A comfy chair, a grassy spot in the sun, a dock along the river, a sun-filled porch. Go–find your spot and write.
11. A copy of Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day by Sam Bennett. Don’t have a copy? Add to my “things a writer needs list” as a comment below and the best answer will receive a free copy! (others can buy it here or other online booksellers).
12. Guidance: Join me and Sam Bennett on March 18 for a free teleseminar: Jump Start Your Book: 3 Insider Secrets to Easily Write & Finish Your Book This Year!
On the call, you will discover:
And, we’re giving away prizes on the call! CLICK HERE to reserve your seat.