Ready to Write Your Book?
Get Started Today.
Get Your Free Inspired Author Course and Start Writing!
- Avoid the common mistakes most authors make.
- Get clear on your vision so you write the right book!
- Understand your reader so it resonates, sells and has an impact!
- Become accountable and organized to complete your book!
Many of the successful authors and books you see on this page began with this FREE course!
Bring Your Book to Life® with an Award Winning Book Writing Coach
Book Writing Coach Lisa Tener will show you how to write a book, create a compelling book proposal to get published—or self publish. Discover how her award winning book writing courses, editing services and expert advice can bring your book to life®. Experience a new world of possibilities as a published author. Contact Lisa now to explore working together.
Book Deal with New World Library
Featured on Oprah.com
6-Figure Contract with Scribner
Featured in Atlantic Monthly, Shape, Parade
Published with Random House
Featured in NY Times Magazine; on Fresh Air
Why a Book Writing Coach?
A book writing coach is different from a writing coach or editor. A writing coach focuses on all kinds of writing, as well as writing habits to help you be productive. An editor provides feedback and guidance on your writing. A book writing coach, like Lisa Tener can guide and help you to:
- Write an exceptional nonfiction book (especially self-help, how-to, business & health).
- Break through writing blocks.
- Access your creativity to write powerfully.
- Develop the habits of a productive writer who starts and finishes their work.
- Write a book proposal to attract a publisher.
- Edit your book proposal and, when appropriate, Lisa can contact agents or publishers on your behalf.
- Decide among several publishers or agents should you get multiple offers.
- Grow your author platform to meet publishers' and agents' requirements.
Lisa also provides referrals to excellent book writing coaches, editors, ghostwriters and publishing experts in many genres, including business, self-help, how-to, fiction/novels, cookbooks, memoirs and more.
Book Writing & Publishing Blog
Today’s publishing questions come from a writer in South Africa who just received an offer from a traditional publisher. They have questions about the offer and contract and… Read more
Some Publishers of Client Books
Tap Your Creativity
One morning a few weeks ago, I worked with my therapist on a dream which… Read more
Book Writing Coach Lisa Tener will help you turn your vision into clear, achievable goals. Your writing coach can help you refine your book concept, edit your book or book proposal, write a convincing book proposal, get past any writer's block, and successfully publish and sell your book.
You need a compelling book proposal to interest agents and publishers to publish a how-to book and/or nonfiction book—your book. Get book proposal expert Lisa Tener's help to write a winning book proposal. She can help with all aspects of your book proposal.
Book writing courses can help you with writing a book and finding time to write your book. Our book writing courses help you develop your book concept, features, voice and help you figure out how to organize your book. Additional book writing courses can help you break through creative blocks.