Why hire a book writing coach? Maybe you’re ready to finally write your book and you need help developing your book concept and structure. Or you have no idea where on earth to start and you figure a book writing coach can guide you on those very first steps.
You came to the right place!
Perhaps you want help with the publishing decision: “Do I self publish or do I have a chance at a traditional book deal?” Your book writing coach can help you weigh the pros and cons of each type of publishing, particularly for the book you want to write.
And a book coach (at least, this book coach) can help you understand what it would take for you to attract a book deal and whether your book is a likely candidate.
Get Help with Your Book, Book Proposal, Creativity, Author Platform, Marketing and More
Lisa Tener and her team can help you write your book or book proposal, as well as guide you with the “platform building” (developing a following and reach online and offline) that publishers are looking for.
Lisa can help you develop a publishing strategy and can also connect you with publishing industry professionals that can help you with various aspects of the journey from editors to ghostwriters to social media and PR experts to web designers and marketing experts, as well as literary agents and publishers.
Break Through Creative Blocks or Challenges
Lisa also helps authors get in touch with their creativity and facilitates creative breakthroughs in:
- Clarity of direction
- Creative confidence
- Creative Momentum
- Successful Completion
Your Book Writing Coach Can Help You:
- Get clear about your goals. This may include getting clarity on why you want to write, who you want to reach and what effect you want to have on people.
- Develop a plan for success, so that you reach those goals.
- Create a system for:
- Taking action each week to reach your goals
- Having accountability to support your success
- Addressing any challenges you’re having in meeting your goals and overcoming any roadblocks to achievement
Learning from “mistakes” and turning them into opportunities
- Assess your progress and make any necessary changes to your plan.
- Organize and develop your book or book proposal.
- Improve and polish your writing—and can edit your work and teach you to be a better writer.
- Expand your author platform.
- Develop a powerful and effective promotion plan for your book and other creative projects.
In addition, your writing coach has the tools and insight to help you:
- Get past baggage that’s getting in the way of success
- Overcome creativity blocks
- Prioritize projects
- Manage your time effectively and find the time to write and get published
- Make the process easier, more fun and more effective
Many people also choose to enroll in the Bring Your Book to Life® Program, where you benefit from a combination of:
- Private consultations with Lisa—your personal book writing coach
- Step-by-step course materials to guide you through the book writing process
- Interactive classes (by Zoom)
- Feedback on your writing.
Click here for more on the Bring Your Book to Life® Program
“The Goddess of Voice”
I call book writing coach Lisa Tener the Goddess of Voice. She’s magical! Lisa wrapped her brilliant mind around my first book (Laugh Your Way to Real Estate Sales Success), resulting in its winning the American Business Awards Best Business Book of the Year 2015, nationally and internationally. I didn’t think twice about hiring her to coach my second book, Get 10,000 Twitter Followers – Easily, Quickly, Ethically.
I had interviewed six other book writing coaches at the San Francisco Writers Conference, and in 15 minutes Lisa had more insight into what I was trying to accomplish than the other five combined. With Lisa Tener you get the eyes of a master book writing coach on your manuscript—one with proven results with the Big Six publishers. Your book only gets one chance to become a top seller. Don’t risk it. Let Lisa Tener make it the best it can be.
– Cathy Turney, Stevie Award-winning author and humorist
Contact Your Book Writing Coach Today!
E-mail Lisa to explore the possibility of working together (or if you want a referral for a book writing coach or publishing coach in another genre such as fiction or children’s books).
Or call 401-477-0886
In a writing coaching program, you’ll develop your inspiring goal(s). Over the next sessions, you’ll develop the road map to reaching those goals by assessing where you are now in relation to those goals, creating a vision for where you want to be and developing and implementing your plan for getting there.
If you are looking for editing, book doctor services, ghostwriting or help writing a winning book proposal, Lisa and her team are at your service with a proven track record to give you the expert help—and positive results—you desire. Note: in cases where Lisa provides a referral, she has hand picked high quality editors, writing coaches and experts in different fields (memoir, fiction, etc.) to refer you to. Note: Lisa works hard to find top notch editors of high integrity–and at different price ranges depending on your budget. We do receive a commission–it will come out of the editor’s or ghostwriter’s marketing budget, not your costs.
And if you are concerned that a writing coach is just not in your budget, I have a new channel on the Kaiya app, Inspired to Write, where I’ll take you through the steps to conceptualize your book, write a book, revise or edit a book and more. I will also soon be adding inspirational writing prompts and exercises to get you in the writing zone, where your writing flows with ease.
You can experience your coaching by phone, skype, zoom or, if you live nearby, in person.