Jump Start—or ReStart—Your Book This Fall!
I have 5 spots open in the Fall Mastermind Group. Is one of them for you?
This Mastermind program is ideal for someone who is looking for:
- Guidance and expert feedback on your book concept and structure
- Weekly accountability
- A brilliant community to help draw the very best book out of you.
Whether you are:
- Just getting started and looking for direction and momentum
- Hitting a plateau—or wall— and needing a breakthrough
- Realizing you need more support to get your book completed and looking for a special creative community in which to birth your book
- Seeking the tips and tools to become a better writer
The Fall Mastermind could be the answer to your muse’s yearnings. And speaking of the muse, one of the things I help writers do is learn to access your muse—your creative source—consistently.
The cost for the four month program is $397/month for 4 months or pay $1200 up front and get one month free!
Email me to explore whether the program is a fit for you.
Get a Huge Head Start or Boost on Your Book This Fall:
- Get the support you need to clarify your book concept (the vision, goals, readership, features, tone, content).
Nail down the structure of your book.
- Get unstuck and access your creative muse.
- Brainstorm with me on ideas to make your book POP—and deeply resonate for your readers.
- Get the accountability and writing habit strategies to write consistently and with ease.
- Learn the secrets of compelling writing.
- Get feedback on your writing!
- Brainstorm privately with me on any aspects of your book concept.
The Fall/Winter Mastermind includes:
- 4 Engaging and Lively Monthly Group Mastermind Calls (October – January), limited to 10 people!
- Accountability Partner to check in each week with 5 empowering questions to keep you on track to finish your book (optional, but recommended)
- 2 private consultations with me—as soon as you want!
- Course materials: Quick Start to Kick Start Your Book!
Lisa’s Program not only provided me with coaching and a structure to make concrete progress on my book, but the group dynamic was invaluable for offering support and getting feedback on my ideas. There’s no substitute for live, personal interaction.
“I signed a book deal with AMACOM and my published book was named a top cookbook by Vegetarian Times.”
– Micaela Karlsen, author of A Plant-Based Life
If your book a nonfiction self-help, how-to, business or inspirational book, then your book may be a fit for the program.
Email me to set up a time to make sure the program is the optimal fit for you and your book. Or just call my cell phone at 401 477 0886.
Once you’re sure it’s a fit, sign up by choosing a payment plan:
You’ll receive Quick Start to Kick Start Your Book immediately and you can schedule your book concept consultation with me whenever you are ready.
Put our first mastermind call in your calendar! Mastermind Calls begin on October 24!
It’s that simple!