Do You Have a Book in You? How to Brand and Grow Your Business with a Book
Join Lisa and Louise Crooks on May 14th
You wonder if you have a book inside of you waiting to be written.
Perhaps you’ve been thinking about it, dreaming about it and even talking to your friends about it. And you know, in your bones, that writing your book will change your life in many wonderful ways while simultaneously changing the lives of others!
So, what do you need to know?
Becoming a published author is one of the most powerful steps you can take to expand your business to the next level–positioning you as a thought leader, expert and brand. Your book can create new income opportunities, attract the clients you most love to work with and position your business within your niche.
In this information packed session you will:
- Learn 3 proven tips to leverage your book for a quantum income leap
- See how published authors have used their books to brand and expand their businesses, increase income and attract new opportunities.
- Identify the top reasons for writing your book.
- Clarify whether the timing is right to start your book.
- Learn the secret to leveraging your book to attract the kind of clients you most love to work with.
- Learn the 3 crucial questions to answer BEFORE you start writing.
Get clarity and get inspired—and acquire the important strategies to write your book to attract your ideal clients and business opportunities.
Lisa’s clients have used their books to:
- Retire from a day job and start a new career as speaker/author/coach.
- Fund a love of international travel.
- Land a six figure job, huge pay increase and double the vacation!
- Appear on Oprah, the Today Show, the CBS Early Show to make a bigger impact.
- Fill seminars and other offerings.
- Land more well-paid keynote speaking opportunities.
- More than double their income.
- Live life in a new, expanded way.
And, of course, change people’s lives!
Discover Lisa’s AWARD-WINNING Book-Writing and Publishing Secrets
On Tuesday, May 14, Lisa will share her secrets for guiding clients who got 5- and 6- figure publishing deals! Lisa will help you:
- Connect with your own deep wisdom about the amazing book inside you.
- Discover how to finally make time for that book in your busy life—so that book can be out there making a difference for people.
And you can:
- Find out the keys to writing a high quality, unique, marketable book quickly—and with ease.
- Learn the secrets that help her clients snag 5- and 6- figure book deals with top publishers!
- Hear how Lisa’s clients are using their books to fulfill their dreams—and get inspired.
- Get clear on your next step.
Author of If You Want an Eggroll, Get Out of the Pizzeria
Award Winning Book Coach Lisa Tener has helped dozens of published authors get their books written, into print and into the hands of readers around the world. Some have been published by major publishers: Simon and Schuster, Random House, Prometheus Books, Scribner, Beyond Words…others have self published. There are more opportunities than ever. Lisa teaches on the faculty of Harvard Medical School’s CME publishing course and her book coaching clients have appeared on Oprah, Montel, CBS Early Show and more.
Author of The Generosity Plan (Simon & Schuster)