Who Needs a Writing Coach or Book Proposal Coach?
- Speakers, trainers and coaches who have wisdom to share and want to write their first book to share it, increase their speaking fees and be recognized as leaders in their field.
- Doctors, Therapists and Holistic and Healing Professionals who wish to share their knowledge in book form to reach a broader audience and create a larger market for their work.
- Professional writers who want to take their writing to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to support and improve his/her writing process.
- You, if you can you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you want to write a book and get published?
- Are you unsure where to begin?
- Do you need help organizing your ideas and developing a structure or outline?
- Are you working on a project and feeling stuck or challenged?
- Do you need help finding time and scheduling?
- Do you want tools to make the creative process easier? More fun? More effective?
- Are you writing a book proposal?
What can you help me with?
- Writing a how-to, self-help, memoir or other nonfiction book
- Writing a top-notch book proposal
- Getting unblocked
- Clarifying goals and book concept
- Choosing from more than one project
- Inspiration: help connecting to your creative source consistently and with ease
- Ease and grace in the process
What services do your programs include?
- A Stevie Award-Winning program for writing your book or non-fiction book proposal in 60-90 days
- Workshops and retreats to help you write your book, improve your creative process, develop effective habits for success and/or get published
- Editing Services
- Coaching support to meet your goals
- Referrals to quality editors and writing coaches who specialize in fiction or children’s books
- Referrals to quality ghostwriters for books and book proposals
- Self Study programs to write your book
What does it cost?
There are several plans to meet your needs and budget:
The Stevie Award-Winning Bring Your Book to Life Program® (Write Your Book or Proposal in 60- 90 Days): The title says it all—for those on the fast track and looking for plenty of one-on-one with Lisa. We will spend 60-90 days on your book or non-fiction book proposal. I’ll guide your through the entire process, providing a road map for quick completion. Read more here.
Note: Check with Lisa about Early Bird Pricing on this Program, which offers a significant savings.
The Coaching Program: Choose this plan for writing a book or book proposal, as well as other projects. This plan can also work well for writers working to prioritize projects, develop effective habits or obtain feedback on their writing or marketing materials. Three fifty-minute coaching sessions per month, up to ten brief e-mails per month and editing / feedback on up to 50 pages of writing per month. Please inquire about pricing.
The Basics: The Basics works best for someone focused on a smaller project (compared with a book), exploring their writing or seeking help with marketing materials. Three thirty-minute coaching sessions per month. Up to three brief e-mails per week included. Monthly fee- please inquire. Editing/feedback/longer e-mails on an a la carte basis.
Full book proposal: Have Lisa Tener guide you through the full process of writing a highly effective non-fiction book proposal. Please inquire about pricing.
A la Carte: Editing / Feedback / Consulting: Write or call to discuss your particular project needs. Please inquire about pricing.
Quick Start to Kick Start Your Book: This self-study program will help you get clear on your book concept: vision, goals, audience, features, tone, content, structure and outline. And, while it is mostly self-study, it includes a mechanism for getting questions answered personally by Lisa. $97 More about this self-study book writing course here.
Inspiration to Author in 8 Weeks: This self-study program will help you write a self-help or how-to book in 8-12 weeks. It currently includes a book concept consultation with a top book coach hand-picked by Lisa. More about this self-study book writing course here (including cost).
Mentoring Program: Call or e-mail for a free brief consultation and/or program pricing today:
Can You Teach a Class in My Area?
If you would like a workshop in your area and are able to help spread the word to publicize the class, please call or e-mail me to discuss it.
A note on referrals: I work hard to find editors whom I consider top notch–and at different price ranges depending on your budget. I do receive a commission–it will come out of their marketing budget, not your costs.