You must take two more steps before receiving the free mini-course:
- Add Lisa at lisatener dot com to your email address book (replace “at” and “dot” with symbols–we’re just trying to limit spam here).
- Confirm your subscription:
- Look in your inbox for the confirmation e-mail.
- Not there? Check Promotions Folder, Spam and Trash! (see below for how to make sure you get our future emails).
- Confirm by clicking on the link in the e-mail.
- If you still can’t find it contact us for help.
Congratulations on signing up for Lisa Tener’s free book-writing starter course. In this week long e-mail course you’ll find valuable information about writing for your particular audience, finding and keeping the time to write, and other important issues to get you started.
Now that you’ve subscribed—please make sure our e-mails get to you!
Many spam filters end up blocking legitimate email. To prevent this from happening with your Book Writing e-course, please add Lisa at LisaTener dot com and Lisa at how-to-write-a-book dot com to your address book.
Note that we have replaced symbols with words so that we don’t get spammed, but please use symbols when you put these in your address book.
Earthlink or AOL Users: You may also need to add the above e-mail addresses to your whitelist or address book.
Yahoo! Mail Users: Check your ‘bulk’ folder if you don’t seem to get our e-mails. Open the message and click on the “this is not Spam” link next to the “From” field.
Google Gmail Users: Be sure to add our address to your Primary tab, or our e-mails may be delivered into your Promotions tab or Spam or Trash.
Other providers: Try the above or move the message to your ‘inbox’ or forward the message to yourself.