Hire a High Quality Ghostwriter
Without naming names, let me tell you a bit about the writers I work with.
- The vast majority of them have 20 to 30 years of writing experience.
- Some specialize in writing business books, others in inspirational books or memoirs.
- Several of the books they ghost-wrote or co-wrote have been New York Times bestsellers, Businessweek bestsellers, and prestigious book award winners.
- Some of these books have been reprinted several times and translated into multiple languages.
- These writers have a track record of producing work that satisfies the goals of their clients.
Because of confidentiality requirements, I can’t share most client names but the ghostwriters I refer to have worked with:
- Fortune 500 CEOs
- Public figures in politics and finance
- Doctors, surgeons, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- Thought leaders in business
- Life coaches and health and wellness gurus
Our Writers Have Ghost Written Books Published By
- – Wiley
- – Harper-Collins
- – Hachette Book Group
- – Random House
- – Broadway Books
- – Free Press
- – Forbes Books
- – Simon & Schuster
- – Berrett-Kohler
- – Beyond Words
- – Morgan James
- – Entrepreneur Press
- – Their own independent press
They have worked on a wide variety of book projects, including:
- Business legacy books
- Several award-winning CEO memoirs
- Business “big idea” books
- “How to” books
- Practical business books
- Leadership books
- Self-help books
- Spiritual and inspirational books
- Health books
Books our writers wrote, co-wrote or edited have won the following awards:
Are You Ready to See Your Book in Print (or online)?
Contact me online or call my office at 401-477-0886 to talk to me about the kind of book you want to write and kind of writer you are seeking. I can help you find a quality ghostwriter for a business book, CEO memoir, self-help book, or other type of book.
Get your free e-book, 20 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Ghostwriter. It will help you be diligent in thoroughly investigating the writers you are considering and making the best possible match for your book.