As a book writing coach
and publishing consultant, I have worked with many busy professionals who have a story to tell – and many professional writers who have an amazing way with words. It’s tremendously satisfying for me to be able to help people bring their story to life. Let me help you find the best, high-quality ghostwriter for your project.Every writer is not the perfect fit for every project. When you call me to talk about your project, I will refer you to one or a few ghostwriters who I believe will be a good fit for you and your book. I know these writers. They produce quality work and they operate with high standards, so you can hire a ghostwriter with utmost confidence.
Hire a High Quality Ghostwriter
Without naming names, let me tell you a bit about the writers I work with.
- The vast majority of them have 20 to 30 years of writing experience.
- Some specialize in writing business books, others in inspirational books or memoirs.
- Several of the books they ghost-wrote or co-wrote have been New York Times bestsellers, Businessweek bestsellers, and prestigious book award winners.
- Some of these books have been reprinted several times and translated into multiple languages.
- These writers have a track record of producing work that satisfies the goals of their clients.
Because of confidentiality requirements, I can’t share most client names but the ghostwriters I refer to have worked with:
- Fortune 500 CEOs
- Public figures in politics and finance
- Doctors, surgeons, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- Thought leaders in business
- Life coaches and health and wellness gurus
Our Writers Have Ghost Written Books Published By
- – Wiley
- – Harper-Collins
- – Hachette Book Group
- – Random House
- – Broadway Books
- – Free Press
- – Forbes Books
- – Simon & Schuster
- – Berrett-Kohler
- – Beyond Words
- – Morgan James
- – Entrepreneur Press
- – Their own independent press
They have worked on a wide variety of book projects, including:
- Business legacy books
- Several award-winning CEO memoirs
- Business “big idea” books
- “How to” books
- Practical business books
- Leadership books
- Self-help books
- Spiritual and inspirational books
- Health books
Books our writers wrote, co-wrote or edited have won the following awards:
Are You Ready to See Your Book in Print (or online)?
Contact me online or call my office at 401-477-0886 to talk to me about the kind of book you want to write and kind of writer you are seeking. I can help you find a quality ghostwriter for a business book, CEO memoir, self-help book, or other type of book.
Get your free e-book, 20 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Ghostwriter. It will help you be diligent in thoroughly investigating the writers you are considering and making the best possible match for your book.