Stop Wishing and Start Writing!
Let Me Show You How Easy &
Fun It Can Be To Write and Publish Your Very Best Book…
Without Putting the Rest of Your Life on Hold.
- Do you get excited when you think about writing your book?
- Do you sometimes fantasize about landing a 5-6 figure book publishing deal?
- Or being invited to speak about your book in far away lands you’ve always wanted to visit? Or hanging out with other authors and experts you admire?
- And do you turn the slightest shade of green when you hear about first-time authors who gets rave reviews, jaw-dropping publishing deals and invitations to appear on the Today Show?
Well, join me on Tuesday, September 17, for this FREE teleclass:
“Bring Your Book to Life in 2013:
The 5 Keys to Writing Your Bestseller This Year”
On this free call you will discover:
- The secret to getting started, staying inspired and finishing your book in record time.
- The key to writing a unique, highly marketable book that both readers and publishers will love.
- A fool-proof formula for finding time to write, no matter how busy you are.
- How to stay connected to your inspiration and inner wisdom throughout your book-writing journey.
- Why finishing your book is just the beginning of an adventure full of exciting invitations, rewarding opportunities and dreams-come-true.
Plus… I’ll share the secrets that get my private clients
5- and 6-figure book deals with top publishers.
Signed with Random House
“Lisa helped me fine-tune my book proposal and cultivate my style and voice as a writer. She knows what agents and publishers are looking for, understands what readers want, and has a strong, instinctive sense for balancing syntax and style. Through it all, Lisa was insightful and gracious – a pleasure to work with and a tremendous asset.”
Signed With a Top Publisher
“I wrote my first draft of “The Generosity Plan” in just 60 days in Lisa Tener’s book-writing class. After working with Lisa on my book proposal, I am now a published author with a major publishing house. From beginning to end, Lisa provides the information you desperately need: from how to conceptualize your book’s message, meaning and value all the way to having a powerful first draft.”
Be sure to clear your schedule and be on the live call,
because you could win over $1,000 worth of prizes.
During the live teleclass, I’ll be picking the name of one lucky participant who will win:
- The Quick Start to Kick-Start Your Book program (download)
- Inspiration to Author in 8 Weeks program (download)
- Gift certificates for $200 to our store,
- Plus… when your book is published, I’ll interview you for my blog and announce it in my newsletter.
Remember, you must be on the live call to win.
“Being a published author opened doors for me”
“Before I met Lisa, my book If You Want an Eggroll, Get Out of the Pizzeria languished in the planning stages for many years. She developed my action plan, guided me through all the stages—including multiple edits—and made all the difference. The day I clicked on my book selling on Amazon I called Lisa with tears in my eyes. Being a published author opened doors for me to speak, travel and—most important—meet amazing people that are inspired by my story. In fact, I just returned from Paris and England, where I taught workshops based on my book. Thank you Lisa for being an essential part of this journey.”
This free teleclass is perfect for you if you know you want to write your book but:
- You don’t know the best way to start, much less finish your book.
- You’re not sure how you’ll ever find the time to write consistently.
- You wonder if you have the “writing chops” to write a book.
- You started to write your book, but you got stuck somewhere along the way.
Sign up for the teleclass now, and I’ll show you how easy and fun it can be to write your book and turn it into life-enriching and income-producing opportunities.
“I’ve written books before and knew how hard it can be to do it alone—especially when everyone wants a little piece of your time. I joined Lisa Tener’s Bring Your Book to Life Program for the structure that effortlessly supports writing a book in a very short period of time and for the support of a professional in the publishing industry that is essential for effectively reaching a global audience.
Lisa Tener embodies a powerful intention that supports writing your book—not just any book, but a visionary book, a potentially bestselling book. I entered the Bring Your Book to Life Program prepared to write a first draft of one book, but I actually completed two books, one of which will be published this fall (only four months after class ended!)”