So, You’ve Thought of Writing a Book?
…but maybe you’re not sure how to start
…or you’re just a little stuck
…or you need a bit more guidance…
Join us June 6th at 11am ET/8am PT to
get all the answers!
You have a book inside you waiting to be written.
You’ve been thinking about it, dreaming about it and even talking to your friends about it. And you know, in your bones, that writing your book will change your life in many wonderful ways while simultaneously changing the lives of others!
So, what’s stopping you?
If you’re like most people:
- You’re excited about your book but have trouble making the time consistently
- You don’t know where or how to start
- You started but now you’re feeling stuck
- The idea of writing your book “feels” great, but when you sit down to make it happen, you get attacked by self-doubts
- You’re writing, but you’re worried it’s the wrong book or it’s not quite coming out right.
All of these challenges are normal, but not acceptable.
That’s why Ginger and I want to provide the tips and tools to get you well on your way to writing and publishing a successful book—one that truly does make your dreams come true. We’ll also share how you can get your book written this summer in the Award Winning Bring Your Book to Life Program.
Lisa’s and Ginger’s clients have used their books to:
- Retire from a day job and start a new career as speaker/author/coach.
- Fund a love of international travel.
- Land a six figure job, huge pay increase and double the vacation!
- Appear on Oprah, the Today Show, the CBS Early Show to make a bigger impact.
- Fill seminars and other offerings.
- Land more well-paid keynote speaking opportunities.
- More than double their income.
- Live life in a new, expanded way.
And, of course, change people’s lives!
Discover our AWARD-WINNING Book-Writing and Publishing Secrets
We will help you:
- Connect with your own deep wisdom about the amazing book inside you.
- Discover how to finally make time for that book in your busy life—so that book can be out there making a difference for people.
And you can:
- Find out the keys to writing a high quality, unique, marketable book quickly—and with ease.
- Learn the secrets that help our clients snag 5- and 6- figure book deals with top publishers!
- Hear how our clients are using their books to fulfill their dreams—and get inspired.
- Get clear on your next step.
“I look at my signed agency agreement and I still can’t believe this is real. Paws on the Ground is going to be published! Ginger Moran was the first person to read my book, the first person who believed in it and more importantly, believed in me. Ginger’s laser-sharp editing, sound career and writing guidance, and kicks in the butt were just what I needed.As I focus on the future of this book and my writing career, it is reassuring to know that Ginger Moran is in my corner.”
– Kevin Hanrahan, author of Paws on the Ground.
About Ginger Moran
A gifted teacher and published author, Ginger’s areas of expertise are in nonfiction writing, editing and fiction.
Ginger holds a Ph.D. in Literature and Creative Writing from the University of Houston and Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in English from the University of Virginia. She has published in Salon.com, Oxford American, The Virginia Quarterly Review, and Feminist Studies among other journals and magazines.
Ginger’s first novel, The Algebra of Snow, was nominated for a Pushcart Editor’s Choice Award and was published in 2012. Ginger edits the University of Virginia Women’s Center magazine, Iris, and serves as the associate director.
Ginger was a professor of English at the University of Houston, Spring Hill College, and Fisk University where she taught freshman composition, sophomore literature, British and American literature, business writing, creative writing, critical theory, and women’s studies courses. As a graduate student, Ginger studied with Edward Albee, Donald Barthelme, Ann Beattie, Rosellen Brown, John Casey, Philip Lopate, and Mary Robison. Ginger has written three novels, one essay collection, and numerous articles both journalistic and scholarly.
And, Ginger is the midst of Martha Beck’s intensive coach training program, where she’s been honing her skills for helping writers get in action and overcome anything that seems to be in their way.
In addition to her writing and editing skills, I chose Ginger to lead this class because of her warm and brilliant teaching style and skills as a writing coach.
Author of The Generosity Plan (Simon & Schuster)