Plus, you may choose to be notified when my new book launches, "The Joy of Writing Journal: Spark Your Creativity in 8 Minutes a Day"!
Writing a Book: Your Muse Can Help
As you think about writing your book, have you consulted your inner muse for clarity?
I spoke with many aspiring authors this past weekend and guided them through my “meet your muse” visualization for them to get clarity about their books and the best way to get them written:
- “Is it time to write my book?”
- “Is this the right book?”
- “Do I have what it takes to write my book?”
- “Is Bring Your Book to Life® the best fit as a program or path to get my book written?”
- “How do I find the money to pay for the book writing program?”
It’s a fun and inspiring process to facilitate and to witness.
I love how the inner muse knows just what you need. Here are some of the responses we got from people’s muses:
- “If you want to write this book, you’d better make it fun. Add humor so you and your readers feel light, encouraged and happy.”
- “Write the book while you teach it as a program, so you can bring in income and also get great ideas for the book!”
- “Heavens, no. Not now. You have too much on your plate. Once you finish these other projects you can work on the book.”
- “Show me some commitment first. Work on your book idea for a few hours this weekend. If you do that, you can take the program.”
- “You need to create an inspiring space to write.”
Do any of these messages resonate for you? Do you wonder what your muse would say about your book, the timing, your ability to write it, whether one of my programs could be a great vehicle to get it written?
You can set up a free exploratory call here. Or try connecting with your muse on your own with this free guided visualization. And please comment below: Share what guidance your muse provided, as well as any insights, inspiration or shifts in perspective you got from the visualization exercise. Or share an exercise you use to connect with your creative source.