People often struggle with their book concept: “How do I write the book that brings my vision to life and creates transformation for my readers and for me?” “How do I write a book that takes my business to the next level?” How about a book that launches your new business or helps you make a career pivot?
I created my self-study course, Quick Start to Kick Start Your Book, to help you answer these questions and:
- Identify the best match for target audience.
- Gain clarity on your readership’s demographics, pain points and desires, so the book you write matches their needs.
- Choose features and format that make your book engaging to readers.
- Realize how to make your book stand out and succeed.
- Get clear on content–what goes in the book and what you save for the next book, an accompanying ebook, website content or a paid course or program!
- Create your book’s outline.
The Difference Between Writing a Good Book and a Great One
Most aspiring authors benefit greatly from a book concept consultation after working through the Quick Start exercises. In your book concept consultation we will:
- Discuss your current thinking on all the bullet points above, and apply them to both market forces, your vision and my experience with books of your type.
- Answer any questions about the book concept and structure that you’re struggling with, so you can get clarity by the end of our call.
- Brainstorm new ideas to make your book stand out. Here’s where we often come up with features or concepts that make your book exceptional. My clients’ many award-winning books and 5- and 6-figure book deals are testament to that.
- Upgrade your title. “The Creativity Cure” and “The Secret Language of Cells” are examples of the powerful titles co-created during a consultation.
- Tap into your own inner knowing through a guided visualization that connects you with your creative source for answers.
In your consultation, we can tackle one (and possibly more) of these exciting goals:
- Explore and choose your publishing path.
- Brainstorm business ideas that bring in income while fueling book sales.
- Come up with a platform building strategy, particularly if you want to attract a traditional publisher / literary agent.
- Perform a website audit and suggest ways to use your website to grow your community/ mailing list and attract publishers.
- Identify a fitting gift/lead magnet/free offer to grow your list with people likely to buy your book when it comes out.
After working through all or part of Quick Start, you’ll prepare for your consultation by filling out a questionnaire and sending it to me at least two days before our call, so I can also prepare and spend time thinking about your book and letting ideas bubble up! In your questionnaire you can let me know what you want to get out of our consultation and any specific questions you want me to consider before our call.
Sign Up For Your Consultation
Sign up for your consultation and you will receive:
- Quick Start Quick Start to Kick Start Your Book self-study program
- This program takes you step-by-step through how to structure, start, write and format that great book you have inside of you.
- Questionnaire about your book
- My preparation time before we talk
- 1.5 – 2 hour Book Concept Consultation with Lisa
Investment: $1500Sign Up Now
These consultations are limited to four per month, so save your place now. We are currently booking for July and August. As soon as you sign up, you can work through the Quick Start exercises and the questionnaire to prepare for our session.