Plus, you may choose to be notified when my new book launches, "The Joy of Writing Journal: Spark Your Creativity in 8 Minutes a Day"!
Many of you have asked questions about using social media, Twitter, Facebook and other internet media for creating a powerful author platform and/or publicizing your book successfully.
My friends at Phenix and Phenix Literary Publicists have agreed to guest blog all of next week. These won’t be your typical blog posts, but more like a course:
- Detailed information on various aspects of book publicity
- Quizzes, tip lists and articles for each blog post
- Get your questions answered by posting them in comments
- Why publicity is important
- How to develop your publicity and platform before you even write or publish your book–and how that can set a foundation for great book sales
- How to develop a PR and platform building strategy
- How the publicity process works
- What goes into a press kit
- How to present yourself on the air (TV and radio)
- How to get invited back after an interview
- How to leverage the internet for PR
- How social media can support buzz for your book–and how not to alienate people by misusing this medium
Please join us all week long for what promises to be a fabulous learning opportunity for any aspiring or published author.
This writer cares about typos. If you find one, click here to be part of the EditMob – it’s anonymous.