Plus, you may choose to be notified when my new book launches, "The Joy of Writing Journal: Spark Your Creativity in 8 Minutes a Day"!
I hope you enjoyed a lovely holiday season with friends and family and found much joy this special time of year. As we look to the New Year, here are some of my wishes for you for 2014 and beyond:
- A renewed sense of passion about your book and the wisdom you have to share
- The humility to fully embrace your vision
- Supportive community to help you complete a truly awesome book—one that has the impact you envision
- The persistence, confidence and discipline to see your book through to publication
- Belief in your message and yourself as its messenger
- A talented team to publish your book
- Readers with hearts open to receive the gifts you have to offer
- Heart-felt letters from readers whose work, lives or minds have been transformed by your book
- Openness to the life-expanding surprises in store for you as a published author
- The ability to hear and respond to those inner promptings—at a soul level—for your next steps
It is a joy and pleasure to serve as a guide along this marvelous path of author-hood. Thank you for your trust, feedback and loving presence in my life. Keep asking questions and here’s to a beautiful and blessed 2014.